Lots going on in my life right now.
Mostly good, some scary/unknown.
But yeah, I'm still here.
What I've been up to:
- Front End Web Development class through General Assembly
- Moving out of my parents' place in a few weeks!
- CrossFit with my CF Rubicon fam <3
- TSC charity design partnerships with Aaron Lee Perry and Rocket Designs
- Daybreaker DC at Malmaison - sober yoga and dance party!
- Y12SR class and brunch with Sasha Tozzi and ridiculously awesome sober lady pals
- Features on Living Sober (thanks, Lotta!) and Recovery Rockstars <3 <3
- Working for the man, etc. while trying to do all of the below...
... Coming soon ...
- Bad Story via The Recovery Revolution.
- Interview with Liv's Recovery Kitchen
- Exciting announcement re: Mental Health America National Conference.
- Partnership with love, Lori Michelle jewelry.
- Review of 12 Step Box and Sober City USA playing cards!
- Guest bloggers on The Sobriety Collective
- New feature on TSC called RePros (Recovery Profiles)
- Shatterproof 2016 volunteer and social media ambassador...